Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

08 July, 2014

Golden Rose Matte Velvet n° 103

I present to you the nail polish Golden Rose Matte Velvet n° 103.
Photographs: outside in the sun, three layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today some nail art made on this beautiful nail polish :-)








12 comments:

  1. Jedan od lakova jednostavne boje, ali prelepa kombinacija plave i šimera ga čini posebnim. Predivan lak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni se dopada kombinacija boje i finisa! :-)

      Delete
  2. I like the finish - and I look forwards to seeing your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous blue shade and I love the finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so pretty! I need it too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three blue shades from Matte collection and I love all three of them :-)

      Delete
  5. a da nam ti usporedis plave koje imas, prilicno mi se slicni cine neki od zadnjih plavaca koje si stavljala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pssst! :-) Svi plavi koje imam su r-a-z-l-i-c-i-t-i :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)