Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

14 August, 2014

Models Own Purple Passion

I present to you the nail polish Models Own Purple Passion that I got from my dear friend and nail art colleague Maria, blog Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog in my Nail mail from Denmark :-)


Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, with top coat.








10 comments:

  1. I don't own any Models Own polish, but this one caught my attention very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have 2 or 3 of Models Own polishes, I got all of them from my blog-friends :-)

      Delete
  2. Non conosco la marca, ma il colore è bellissimo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho 2 o 3 smalti Models Own, ma non li ho comprati qui, li ho avuti dalle mie blog-amiche :-)

      Delete
  3. It looks really pretty on you, I cannot wait to see what you painted on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty purple polish! Looks good on you :-)

    I don't own many MO polishes but I've been quite tempted by the recent candy scented ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own only 2-3 Models Own polishes got from my blog-friends, I don't have the possibility to buy them here... Yes, this one is really pretty :-)

      Delete
  5. super lakić, jaaaako me podsjeća na jedan catrice... kojem se sad nemrem sjetit imena :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni se dopada, zamerka mi je samo to sto sam morala dobro da se potrudim, ne maze se bas fino, nekako vuce na guscu stranu i bas sam se borila da ga "izjednacim" na noktima... Ali dobro, nekako sam uspela, a i onako sam morala nesto na njemu dodati, nije mogao ostati tako sam na noktu :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)