Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

16 December, 2014

November nail mail from Denmark

Back in November I got a beautiful package, it came from Denmark, from my dear blog friend MariaMarias Nail Art and Polish Blog :-)

It was totally unexpected, I didn't know anything about it until it was already on its way and maybe even in my postman's hands... :-) 
Thank you, dear Maria, it was such a beautiful surprise and made me really very happy! :-)

These are the beauties that I got (from left to right):

NYX NP5228 Pastel Blue
ANNY n° 390 Blue Love
Mentality Hard Candy
Chirality Katydid
Pretty Jelly Bullet Rouge
Peita’s Polish Wendy
Blackheart Nail Polish Primpin




Each one of these nail polishes is beautiful in its own way and I think it would be very difficult for me to choose my favourite... If I had to pick just one of these, I guess that at the end I would pick Mentality Hard Candy, but I would be very sorry to leave all the others...

Which one is your favourite? :-)

8 comments:

  1. Awww - I'm so glad you like them all - and I knew that Hard Candy would be so you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) Yes, I like all of them and you were right - Hard Candy is my favourite! :-)

      Delete
  2. wow! so many beautiful colors! Maria knows what to send :)) looking forward to seeing the polishes on your nails, I know only a couple of these brands. The skull bottle is the best, no matter what color it contains lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mari! :-) Yes, the skull bottle is so cool, and all the colours are wonderful! :-)

      Delete
  3. prekrasno iznenađenje, naročito taj mentality lakić... ali lubanja bočica je zakon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da znas da sam prvo probala bas skull bocicu :-) A Mentality mi je omiljeni lak u ovoj grupi :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)