Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 March, 2015

P2 Sand Style n° 140 Happy

I present to you the nail polish P2 Sand Style n° 140 Happy that I got from my dear friend and nail art colleague Žana, blog Nail Crazy in my February nail mail from Croatia :-)
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.








12 comments:

  1. such an unique shade! I would love to own something from this brand P2, it seems such a good brand, but unfortunately it is not easily available :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful and I'm happy that I got it from Žana because I have the same problem and I can't find it and buy it here :-/

      Delete
  2. You know how I feel about textured polishes - but I actually like this one :)
    PS hope you got my email the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I think you should try some, there are really beautiful textured polishes :-) Yes, I got your email, dear Maria :-)

      Delete
  3. Lijepi lak!! Ovaj brand još nisam isprobala, morat ću ga potražiti! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeste, krasan lak! :-) Ni ja ne mogu ovde da ga kupim, na srecu ima neko ko misli na mene i vrlo dobro zna da me razmazi! :-)

      Delete
  4. ajde neka, drago mi je da ti se sviđa jer ti odlično stoji :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ne znam jel steta il sreca sto nemamo p2 super je nijansa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa jedne strane je sreca a sa druge steta... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)